Skip to main content

We live, we love, we learn in time

All is new in September.


I'm in love with my spanish classes. I feel the knowledge coming back to me, it is fun and exciting, even though I have the classes on tuesdays and thursdays 8pm in the evening. Other than that, law-schools third year is not that fun. I mean, there are couple of really good courses, but many early morning classes and lots of homework and deadlines pressing in. Managed to find a decent job, three times a week and it even works with my hectic schedule. I'm babysitting children in a sports-club until their parents are training. Kids can be really tiring, but also sweet and sincere.

Did not quit dancing, focusing on house-style now. Love the music, the flow and the dead-tired-energetic feeling after classes. And I'm in love with salsa!! Me and Keiu attended a free salsa class once, did the basics and also partnering, As there were less guys than girls (shocker!), switched partners after every couple minutes. Now looking for good salsa parties! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibiza, Spain

 June 2023 Last time we were on a work-trip to Brussels, decided to take advantage of cheap Ryanair mid-Europe flights and flew to Ibiza for a long weekend. Had been wanting to check this party-hub out for some time. It's dreamy, gorgeous, vibrant, fun and quite expensive. So, in my opinion, a long weekend is exactly a right amount of time to be spent there!

Pinkpop - Megaland, Landgraaf, NL

  June 2023 How transport failed us completely, but the festival was absolutely amazing! Flixbus 2: us 0.

USA vol 1: Chicago, Michigan City

September 2023.