Skip to main content

Latin Legum Magister

Graduation: Master of Law!

It has been a long road and this past spring has been a hard one. I was sure until November 2015, that I will take a year off and proceed then with the thesis, but, thanks to the right people I got inspired and motivated enough to do it now. Never have I ever made a better decision! 

Throughout these five years of law-school and everything in between, there have been countless sleepless nights, long schooldays, long school-evenings, long weekends in school, days and days spent in libraries (until the bell sounds and orders us to leave), so many wtf moments, yet, so many memories made, life-long friendships, lots of laughter and support, inside jokes and unforgettable moments. I wouldn't be a member of ELSA if I wouldn't have been a law student. These summer-schools, winter-schools, motivating events and delegations abroad (United Nations!!) I'll never forget. Last but not least, I wouldn't change my exchange-year in USA for anything, and that became possible thanks to my university. Everything considered, I have gained so much that I can't really complain. I'm grateful, but also glad it's over and so so ready for new challenges and adventures. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibiza, Spain

 June 2023 Last time we were on a work-trip to Brussels, decided to take advantage of cheap Ryanair mid-Europe flights and flew to Ibiza for a long weekend. Had been wanting to check this party-hub out for some time. It's dreamy, gorgeous, vibrant, fun and quite expensive. So, in my opinion, a long weekend is exactly a right amount of time to be spent there!

Pinkpop - Megaland, Landgraaf, NL

  June 2023 How transport failed us completely, but the festival was absolutely amazing! Flixbus 2: us 0.

USA vol 1: Chicago, Michigan City

September 2023.