Skip to main content

Falling from cloud nine

The past two months have been incredibly confusing for me, I do not want to sound too over-dramatic, but I see everything in a somewhat new light.. I have always had at least kind of a plan, now I don't have a clue. I know what is out there and I want to discover more, take risks, take chances. Some things that seemed so important before, seem so small now. I wanna succeed in life, but I do not think career is the most important. I do not want to feel I'm wasting time, I want to be useful, but not used, I want to have the excitement, I don't want to do anything half-way and have regrets.

I have missed dancing, A LOT! Participated in a "dance marathon". Our studio organized it during a family day of Tele2. All the competitors had to dance for 1 whole hour non-stop to all kind of music. Lot of show and a lot of fun. 

And yesterday there was the Camp of Hip-Hop warm up jam for the dance camp in July. 

Weekends full of dance cannot disappoint.


Movie minutes: "One day". Such a lovely story. I have to say, it was the first movie with Anne Hathaway I really liked, usually I find her really annoying. Jim Sturgess is adorable as ever. It made me actually care about the characters and see how their lives are gonna turn out. The film has a pretty unique atmosphere. It shows one day in the lives of two people through about 20 years. The people are friends, best friends, tho in reality their relationship is much more complicated. And the second I thought there is gonna be a traditional, predictable ending, there was a twist I did not see coming. One could say it is slow and lacks action, but here I did not mind.

 Secondly, "The adjustment bureau" It had fantasy, action, romance and was exciting to watch. Great cast, creative and intelligent set. I was captivated by the concept. I have always believed in fate to some extent but I also do believe everything is possible if you believe and do what you can and think is right to reach your goals. In the movie, it is about how this is the line between fate and free will. I truly loved the movie until the ending.. It was a little cheesy and came out of nowhere. I mean, I like that kind of an ending to that kind of a movie, and the characters totally deserved that, but, the way it was made was not that amazing. 

Finally, "Like crazy". That movie killed me emotionally. And I'm not the kind of a person who cries at every sad scene in every drama. It's just the ups and downs of life, the sacrifices you have to make, the process of moving on with your life, making choices, the euphoria, those moments when you are just unbearably happy, even if you know it is just for a moment.. The chemistry between Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones was fantastic. That movie hit close to home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibiza, Spain

 June 2023 Last time we were on a work-trip to Brussels, decided to take advantage of cheap Ryanair mid-Europe flights and flew to Ibiza for a long weekend. Had been wanting to check this party-hub out for some time. It's dreamy, gorgeous, vibrant, fun and quite expensive. So, in my opinion, a long weekend is exactly a right amount of time to be spent there!

Pinkpop - Megaland, Landgraaf, NL

  June 2023 How transport failed us completely, but the festival was absolutely amazing! Flixbus 2: us 0.

USA vol 1: Chicago, Michigan City

September 2023.