Skip to main content

Passenger!

I hate racist blokes, telling tasteless jokes and explaining where people belong. I hate ignorant folks, who pay money to see gigs and talk through every fucking song. I hate people in night clubs, snorting coke and explaining where your going wrong. Well if you agree, then come hating with me and feel free to sing along. Well I hate pointless status updates on Facebook: FYI we were never "m8"s. We pretend to be friends on the internet, when in real life, we have nothing to say to each other, oh brother, I have love for my mother, for good times, for music and my mates. Yeah I laugh, and live and I have love to give but sometimes all you can do is hate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibiza, Spain

 June 2023 Last time we were on a work-trip to Brussels, decided to take advantage of cheap Ryanair mid-Europe flights and flew to Ibiza for a long weekend. Had been wanting to check this party-hub out for some time. It's dreamy, gorgeous, vibrant, fun and quite expensive. So, in my opinion, a long weekend is exactly a right amount of time to be spent there!

Pinkpop - Megaland, Landgraaf, NL

  June 2023 How transport failed us completely, but the festival was absolutely amazing! Flixbus 2: us 0.

USA vol 2: NYC

  What a great feeling to be back in New York City after quite some years.