Skip to main content

I'm sorry.. Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?

Last friday evening went to see Cirque du Soleil show Alegria. I wanted to see "The Immortal World Tour" when it was in NY last year, but it was sold out. So, I was really glad when they came to Tallinn. Alegria means joy and the performance was joyful, beautiful, theatrical and at times pretty unbelievable. The artists are brilliant. The only thing, Alegria is originally from 1994, I would love to see also a newer, more I guess, innovative show!


All I remember of last sunday and monday was panic. I had to hand in my thesis projects on monday. Once again all the murphy's laws and whatsoever - everything that could go wrong, went wrong, but hey, they are done and handed in. Going to defend both of them next week. I don't know yet who are gonna be on the committee, so, not yet sure how nervous I should be.

On saturday went to Leesi. My friend is opening a little local shop there.  I was helping her to clean the rooms and get stuff ready. Walked around and fed the chicken and just enjoyed the peacefulness of the countryside. 




It's finally spring so I can wear light colourful clothes and layers and actually play with style again. In the grey-ish atmosphere, I guess it stands out. One day, I was running to catch a bus near Kristiine shopping centre, but gave up when saw I'm not gonna make it. I stopped and a young guy came up to me and asked if I was lost and said he would like to help me out. 

Same evening, I was a little late to my Spanish class, was checking the timetable worriedly and impatiently, when a guy who was passing by stopped and offered to take me to the airport if I was in a hurry, he said his car is right there around the corner. 

I guess I look like a tourist :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibiza, Spain

 June 2023 Last time we were on a work-trip to Brussels, decided to take advantage of cheap Ryanair mid-Europe flights and flew to Ibiza for a long weekend. Had been wanting to check this party-hub out for some time. It's dreamy, gorgeous, vibrant, fun and quite expensive. So, in my opinion, a long weekend is exactly a right amount of time to be spent there!

Pinkpop - Megaland, Landgraaf, NL

  June 2023 How transport failed us completely, but the festival was absolutely amazing! Flixbus 2: us 0.

USA vol 2: NYC

  What a great feeling to be back in New York City after quite some years.