Skip to main content

Whispers II

I love when people do something meaningful with their talent. Something inspiring for people who need their faith in humanity restored (or at least a bit reassured) and life-changing to the ones who need it the most. 



I'm definitely buying this album (well, I would anyway).

Seeing him live in Bluesfest last year, is something I'll never forget, also never have I had tears in my eyes the whole duration of a concert. 

"the most exciting thing that i need to tell you about is that i’ve teamed up with unicef uk and i’m delighted to say that all of the profits , from every physical and digital sale of whispers two goes directly to helping malnourished kids in liberia. (please check out this link if you want to find out more www.unicef.org.ukhopefully this is a win win situation where you guys get a new passenger album and the money you spend on it goes to helping people who really need it ! I’ll be releasing this record on my own label (black crow records) which is really exciting as it means that every penny of profit can go to where it is most needed ." Michael David Rosenberg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibiza, Spain

 June 2023 Last time we were on a work-trip to Brussels, decided to take advantage of cheap Ryanair mid-Europe flights and flew to Ibiza for a long weekend. Had been wanting to check this party-hub out for some time. It's dreamy, gorgeous, vibrant, fun and quite expensive. So, in my opinion, a long weekend is exactly a right amount of time to be spent there!

Pinkpop - Megaland, Landgraaf, NL

  June 2023 How transport failed us completely, but the festival was absolutely amazing! Flixbus 2: us 0.

USA vol 1: Chicago, Michigan City

September 2023.